The Consortium is open to all test and measurement companies, and participation
by industry/university professionals, systems integrators, and government representatives
is also highly encouraged. Membership is divided into four levels: Strategic, Participating,
Informational and University. Feel free to Contact Us
with any questions that you may have regarding LXI or becoming a member.
- $7,500 for a Strategic Member (Board membership, voting privileges, all Participating
- $5,000 for a Participating Member (voting privileges, all Informational member benefits)
- $2,500 for an Informational Member (building LXI products, conformance testing,
trademark use, participation in all working groups, face-to-face meetings, internal
documents, participating in all promotional activities)
- $500 for a University Member (same benefits as Informational members at a lower
academic dues rate)
How to join the LXI Consortium
1. Parties interested in joining the consortium should consult the
LXI By-laws. More information about LXI can be found in the
About LXI section of the web site.
2. Download and print the
LXI Membership Application form and fax, mail or email
the completed form to us.
You can fill in the following table of information online, then click SUBMIT.